Thursday, February 21, 2019

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Tea Trolley Dolly

Hello, I hope you're all well.  Today starts a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and the sponsor this week is the awesome and fun Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.

For my design team project, I created an A2 sized, landscape orientated card using the fun Tea Trolley Dolly.  This lady reminds me of a Tea Trolley Attendant one might see on the British Comedy Are You Being Served.  If you haven't seen this series, you must check it out - it's hilarious and quite campy!

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and used Distress Oxide ink in the shade Seedless Preserves to highlight the edges.  The sentiment was one I had in my stash.


Please join us this week at Penny's Challenges, my design team sisters and I hope to inspire you with our Dr. Digi creations.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!