Monday, February 4, 2019

Make My Monday Challenge - Red, Pink and White

It's Monday and a new challenge starts today at Make My Monday.  The theme for the challenge this week is Red, Pink and White.  Since we are close to Valentine's Day, my design team project is a Valentine's Day card that incorporates all the colors in the theme.


The card measures a standard A2 with gorgeous papers from Recollections.  I die cut the heart and backed with red paper, then layered on top of a pink paper doily I had in my stash.  Finally, a few pink sequins were added for some bling.  

We hope you will join us this week at Make My Monday Challenges; we are looking forward to seeing what you create with the theme colors.

Also, don't forget to visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges this Wednesday for the announcement of the winners from the January challenge and for the start of Februarys' challenge.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:
Always Fun Challenges The Paper Girls Challenge




4 comments:

  1. your card is so amazing, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and a beautiful die cut! Perfect colors for Valentines Day! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!