Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Paper Funday Challenges - Love with a Twist

Hello and Happy Wednesday.  Today begins a new challenge at  The Paper Funday Challenges and the theme for February is Love with a Twist:  Create a paper project with a Love theme using the colors Red, Pink and White.  The sponsor for the challenge this month is Hetty Clare and she has some adorable images.

For my design team projects, I choose to create a Candy Box and Gift Tag using the Mini Miss Loveheart pre-colored digital stamp from Hetty Clare.



For the gift tag, I used a die to cut out a large tag out of designer paper.  I used another die to cut out a mat from more designer paper.  I then fussy cut the image and used a mini Action Wobble to pop up Mini Miss Loveheart.

The candy box is an SVG cut that I've had for a while but unfortunately I am unable to remember where it came from.  The little box will hold 6 pieces of fun sized candies easily.

I hope you will join in the challenge at Paper Funday this month.  We would love to see your creations and we hope to inspire your creativity.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Crafting By Designs
The Crafty Addicts
Crafty Sentiments
Digi Choosday
Through the Craft Room Door
Lemon Shortbread Challenge

4 comments:

  1. So sweet image!! LOVE your tag!! Its wonderful and love the colors
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and fun project
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at The Crafty Addicts this month!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!