Thursday, March 14, 2019

Cardz 4 Galz - March Hares

Hello Everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and the theme for this round is March Hares.  I had the perfect image to color up for my design team challenge and it fit well with the theme.

A sweet Hare carrying his big carrot; he's definitely ready for Spring as I'm sure most everyone else is as well.

I colored him with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and die cut two mats, used some Easter paper I had in my stash along with some pink sequins for some bling.  I also added some Wink of Stella Clear to the rabbits' nose and inside of the ears; the Wink is never picked up on camera :(  This card is a standard A2 size.

We hope you will join us for the challenge at Cardz 4 Galz; we'd love to have you.  I'd also like to remind you to stop by The Paper Funday Challenges this month for a fun challenge - Anything But a Card.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!