Thursday, March 14, 2019

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Emma the Skipper

Hello and happy day to you.  Today beings a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges with a theme of Anything Goes.  Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Fred She Said Designs.  I has the wonderful opportunity to use Emma the Skipper in my design team project.

I created an A2 size card using the pre-colored image of Emma.  This made for a quick and easy card and the sentiment was also included in this digi pack.

This is a super cute image and in this digi pack you will receive 3 versions of Emma and 4 sentiments ( jpg & png ).  

I kept it pretty simple, using 1 mat and some sequins.  I really like how this card turned out and it's perfect for a Birthday, Thinking of You, Hello or any occasion card.  

Please join us this week at Penny's Challenge, we would love to have you.  Also, please stop by my new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges - A Monthly Challenge for all things Paper; the theme is Anything but a Card with a Twist:  Use the color Green.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!