Saturday, March 2, 2019

Crafty Calendar Challenges - For a Child

Hello, I hope you're doing well and Spring is beginning to show it's beautiful face in your area.  Today starts a new challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenges and the theme for this month is For a Child.

For my design team project, I created a little note card that is a standard A2 size, using the sweet image A Special Flower from our generous sponsor A Day for Daisies.



I adore the digital images from A Day for Daisies; they are easy to color.  The face on this little girl is adorable and I enjoyed coloring with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  Although it's hard to tell in the photo, I did add Wink of Stella to the flowers and the butterflies, which are not part of the original image.  I added the butterflies as a design element.

We hope you join us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month, we look forward to seeing your creations following the theme For a Child.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:
Jo's Scrap Shack
My Time to Craft
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1909
Crafting From the Heart
Crafting with an Attitude

8 comments:

  1. A really pretty card, Donna, with a cute image. I love the spotty dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Donna. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image and sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this sweet image Donna, one of my ADFD faves! Lovely colours and beautiful design, the added butterflies lookas if they belong there!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! Love your work! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week!
    kReN@afourthlife Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card you are sharing with us today over at LPCF. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!