Monday, March 4, 2019

Make My Monday Challenge - Something New

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new challenge at Make My Monday Challenge Blog and the theme for this round is "Something New"....new baby, new job, new home, new stash, etc.

I recently purchased a 6x6 paper pad from Recollections named Patisserie.  This paper pad has some of the loveliest  papers and it's what I have that's new so my design team creation meets the theme of this challenge.


I used 2 different papers from the pad, some dragonfly dies I have in my stash.  I added a ribbon, some sequins and a flower dimensional sticker,  inked all the edges and called this standard A2 sized card complete.

I hope you'll join us this round at Make My Monday Challenges, we'd love to have you.  And I'd like to remind you of the new challenge for March starting this Wednesday at The Paper Funday Challenges.  The theme for the month of March is Anything But a Card with a Twist:  Use the color Green.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:
Crafting From the Heart
Artistic Inspirations
Get Creative Challenges

6 comments:

  1. your card is supercute, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! New Papers. If you are anything like me you can't resist. Lovely card hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card design. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Anything Goes, optional "Not a Card" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Anything Goes, optional "Not a Card" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card.
    Thanks for entering our challenge on http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.be/
    hugs debo (dt)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely
    Thanks for entering our challenge on http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.be/
    hugd debo DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!