Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Willow and her Iced Coffee

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well.  Today begins a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and the theme is Anything Goes.  Our sponsor this round are the awesome Time for Tea Designs and Little Blue Button Stamps.

I had the pleasure of creating my design team project with a sweet digi image from Time for Tea Designs named Willow Iced Coffee.  The sentiment is also part of the digi pack, which makes it super easy to put a card together.


My card is a standard A2, matted with 1 piece of patterned paper.  I've added a few sequins for embellishment and called it complete.  Please join us this week at Penny's for a fun challenge. 

 Also, I want to remind you to please visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges; a monthly challenge for all things paper.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!