Monday, March 18, 2019

Make My Monday Challenge - Going Round in Circles

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was spectacular.  Today begins a new challenge at the Make My Monday Challenge Blog with the theme being Going Round in Circles.

I created a round card and embellished with circles in order to match the theme.  I used a few dies in my stash to create this pretty Spring card. I used the largest circle die I had to create a 5" circle for the base of the card.  I was lucky to find another circle die for the printed mat that left a nice border.
The sentiment is a sticker from a pack I found at the Dollar Tree; that was a special surprise!


Please join us this week at Make My Monday and let your imagine run with what you can create using circles.  We would enjoy seeing your creations.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


2 comments:

  1. a very cheerful card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful card hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!