Thursday, April 4, 2019

Creative Knockouts - Coffee and Cake

Hello Everyone!  I hope you're all well and looking forward to your weekend!  Today starts a new challenge at Creative Knockouts and the sponsor this round is SheepSki Designs, the theme is Anything Goes.

For my design team project today, I used SheepSki's image Coffee and Cake.  I love this image and did some fussy cutting; separating the cake and the coffee to create a scene for my A2 sized card.


My designer papers are from the Bo Bunny Sweet Moments Collection 6x6 paper pad.   I picked up this pad at Tuesday Morning for $2.99...can you believe it?!  What a score!

Please join us at Creative Knockouts for the challenge, we would love to have you and would love to see your beautiful creations.

Also, I would like to invite you to the The Paper Funday Challenges, it's a new month with a new theme and a great sponsor.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!