Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Flowers for Mum

Hi!  I'm back with a new design team project for this weeks' challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges.  We have two wonderful sponsors this week:  All Dressed Up Stamps and Sparkle N Sprinkle

For my design team project this week, I had the pleasure of using the Flowers for Mum digital stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps.



This digital image and sentiment are 1 image so it's very easy to put together a beautiful card.  I left this A2 sized card fairly CAS; just adding 5 sequins and some Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.....I need my sparkle!

Please join us this week at Penny's challenges, we would love to have you and to be inspired by your projects.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!