Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The Paper Funday Challenges - August Challenge

Hello Everyone!  Wow, this summer is flying by and it's time for a new challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges.  This month is another dual themed challenge:  Back to School and/or Camping.

Dear Husband and I love to camp in our Class C RV so I thought a Camping themed project would be right up my alley.  I created a Mini Album which was so much fun to put together.

I used the Simple Stories Cabin Fever Collection as well as a few digital papers for this Mini Album which measures 6"x6".  There are lots of  pockets and flaps to hold many photos.  Our last camping trip was The Florida Keys so I need to get busy filling up the album with those memories.

Please join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges.  We would love to have you and look forward to being inspired your Back to School and/or Camping projects!

Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

Please scroll all the way down to see all 9 photos of the Mini Album












No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!