Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Paper Funday Challenges - September Challenge

Hello and Welcome to September!  Autumn has always been my favorite time of year but not that it matters much here in Florida.  I love to travel to the Carolinas and Georgia in the Fall; I love to see the colorful landscapes.

We begin a new challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges.  The theme for this month is Photo Inspiration.  The following photo will be your creative inspiration.


For my design team project, I was inspired by....you probably guessed it.....the colors.  This reminds me of a few places I've seen in Georgia and the Carolinas.

All the elements on the card are Die Cuts that I colored with Distress Inks.  Some elements have been mounted on dimensional foam squares for added height and interest.  This card measures 6" square.

We hope you will join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges and share with us how the photo inspired you.  We look forward to seeing you over there and Best of Luck in the prize draw!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!