Saturday, February 29, 2020

Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes with Optional: Monochrome

Hello and Happy Leap Year Saturday!  Today begins a new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges.  The theme this round is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Monochrome and our sponsor is the generous Fabrika Fantasy.  For my design team project, I used Spring Chick to make an Easter Card.  I tried to go with the Optional Monochrome theme but not sure if I got it or not.


This card measures the standard A2 and includes different layers of designer papers. Washi Tape, Sequins and foam pads for dimension.  

We hope you'll join us at Creatalicious this round, we would love to have you. 

Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!