Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Paper Funday Challenges - Anything Goes with Optional St. Patrick's Day

Hello and Happy 1st Wednesday of the new month.  That means a new challenge has started at The Paper Funday Challenges.  The theme this month is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of St. Patrick's Day.  Out wonderful sponsor this month is the talented Jan's Digi Stamps and I was so excited to work with Beach Friends for my design team project. 

This stamp set is so reasonably priced for all the elements it contains.  This stamp set contains 6 color drawings, 6 Black and White drawings and 3 sentiments.  And these ladies are so fun!


My card measures 5" square and I didn't use any layers; I just colored the focal panel and adhered directly to my card base.  I also used one of the sentiments included in the set and put it all together in Publisher so the sentiment and images would print out as one.  I colored using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some glitter here and there with my Gelly Roll Pen as well as adding Black Polka Dots with the Gelly Roll Glaze pen to one of the beach bags. 

I had a great time coloring this one up; I just zoned out and relaxed while coloring.  That's why I love to color...to me, it's so relaxing.

We hope you will join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges.  We would love to have you and we hope to inspire you with our projects. 

Until next time,  Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!