Friday, February 7, 2020

Stella Love - Person to Annoy

Yay...it's Friday and I have a short post for you today.  I would like to share the Valentine's Card I made for my dear husband, I hope he find the humor in it....I thought it was hilarious. 

I used the Bugaboo Stamps image Stella Love - Person to Annoy for my Twisted Easel Card.  The image comes with the sentiment which is so cute.  This card is an A2 size and I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I fussy cut the main characters, placed on a die cut oval, then popped the entire piece up with foam pads.  I used several layers and some designer papers from a Recollections Paper Pad titled Love and Devotion; I've had this paper pad in my collection since last Valentine's Day.

I hope you like my card and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


**Challenges Entered:
Polkadoodles
QKR Stampede
Daring Cardmakers
Colour Crazy
Creative Fingers
Paperbabe Stamps
Pattie's Creations
CRAFT Challenge
Cute Card Thursday
Cut It Up

13 comments:

  1. I love Stella and Gus; they're hilarious!! What a great sentiment and a really cute and unique card.

    Thanks for sharing your Love is in the Air project with us at Cut it Up and for letting me know about the broken link.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a funny sentiment Donna, it would certainly put a smile on my Hubby's face. Thank you for sharing the fun and smiles over at Paperbabe stamps.
    Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fun valentine card in a very nice design. Your husband will love it, the sentiment is great. A lovely grumpy couple too. Thanks for sharing at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest image and that sentiment is hilarious! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    Hugs
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Valentines card Donna, I just love these stamps and their quirky sentiments... good for my hubby too. Thanks for sharing with Daring Cardmakers, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I just love love LOVE the Stella images from Bugaboo!! Well done!! :) Thanks for playing with us over at Patties Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I have never seen a twisted easel card and this is so cool!! I have got to try this! I love different fold cards. I also love your image you used. They are always so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Cut It Up. Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your twisted easel card looks great and I love the funny sentiment that goes with the funny image.
    Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun twisted easel, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your funny card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a a fabulous card!! Love the super cute image and the funny sentiment you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you so much for joining in at ColourCrazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!