Thursday, February 6, 2020

Creative Knockouts Challenge #336 - Love/Valentine's Day

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today starts a new Challenge at Creative Knockouts and the theme this round is Love/Valentine's Day.  Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and I created my design team project using the Love is Chemistry digital stamp.  This stamp comes in a black and white line image as well as a pre-colored image.  I tend to color my own images but this time I was running short of time and decided to use the pre-colored image.



The image is adorable and since the image printed in color, it made creating this card quick and easy.  I created a Decoupage Topper card that measures 5" square.  I fussy cut the little scientist, the floating heart and the measuring tube on the table; popped them up on foam pads and placed each over the original printed images.  It adds dimension and Pop!

I wish you a lovely Valentine's Day and hope you will stop by Creative Knockouts and enter your Love Creation!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Cute Card Thursday
Southern Girls Challenge
The Paper Shelter
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Crafty Creations

6 comments:

  1. Now how cute is this?? Love it Donna! Such a fun set and a super card!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love the pretty colours!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card! With a lovely TPS image. :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter and good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!