Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Paper Funday Challenges - Anything Goes with Twist: St. Valentine's Day

Hello!  Today starts a new monthly challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges and our sponsor this month is the lovely Cute As A Button Stamps.  I had the pleasure of using 2 images from Cute As A Button to create 2 Valentine's Day Cards.


This first image is Mopsy Molly Rag Doll which comes in a black and white as well as a pre-colored image.  I used the black and white image and colored with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  This is a standard A2 size card that I folded differently (I cannot recall the specific name of this fold), added some sequins and Wink of Stella for added sparkle and called it finished.


My second card is the adorable Sloth I'm Hung Up On You.  This card is also a standard A2 size that I colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I fussy cut him and placed him on a circle die cut.  I free hand cut the banner piece, added some sequins for sparkle and called this one finished.

We hope you will join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges.  We look forward to seeing your creations.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




7 comments:

  1. Cuter cards and great designs. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are awesome! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable Valentine projects
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything Goes
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards, but that sloth certainly made me smile! Great color choices.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!