Monday, May 25, 2020

Bugaboo Stella Summer Blocks

Hello and Happy Memorial Day!  Let's remember that the day actually symbolizes and take a moment to thank those who gave the ultimate sacrifice so we may live in Peace and with Freedom.


Today I'm sharing a quick A2 size card featuring the ever funny Stella from Bugaoo Stamps.  This image is from the Stella Summer Blocks series  and needless to say I love Bugaboo Stamps and Stella is my Favorite Lady!


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the paper is from a digital paper pack I received from Creative Fabrica some time ago.  I didn't layer up with too many papers; just keep it simple.  I did accent with Nuvo Crystal Drops and a white Gelly Roll Pen.  I hope you find Stella as funny as I do and you'll have a great day with family, friends and good eats.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Crafting Happiness
Always Fun Challenges
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Incy Wincy
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge
International Art & Soul
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Corrosive Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Your card is great, that's one of my favorite sayings. Glad to see you here at Always Fun!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella looks like she is thoroughly enjoying herself, Miss Donna! Loving your happy, bright, summery colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna- Tell Stella I totally agree with her Sentiment! Love your card- the image, coloring, and that absolutely perfectly matching background! Thanks for entering JDS May Challenge. Stay safe and be well.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner/illustrator Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I wish I was having a cold one on the beach for Memorial Day Weekend! great card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colouring!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends, and please accept my sincere apologies that I am late checking out your wonderful project.

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!