Saturday, May 30, 2020

Summer Fun with Little Miss Muffet

Hello and Happy Saturday Everyone!  I hope all is well with you and yours and you've been having a great time crafting and creating.  Today is a short post sharing a swap card I created using a Little Miss Muffet digital stamp I've had in my stash.  She's ready for Summer with her Popsicle, Bathing Suit and Float.


The papers are from the Echo Park Good Day Sunshine 6x6 paper pad, I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some Yellow Gemstones to complete the card.

She turned out pretty and cute, I hope my swap partner will like my card.  I'm ready for some Pool time but have to wait for the thunderstorms and lightening to pass...it's been an everyday occurrence this week.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

6 comments:

  1. Donna, your little “happy-it’s-summer” girl is darling! Loving the popsicle analogy both in the background and the sentiment! Wonderful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy colourful card. I love it!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Fun image and I like the sentiment on the popcicle. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy (and Crafty Sentiments and Always Fun Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun card! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning card .Great design.Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card. Thank you for joining us for our Week 22 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!