Friday, May 22, 2020

Fried Chicken

TGIF Everyone!  I hope you are well and starting to get out and spread your wings a bit after being at home during this pandemic.  Things are starting to open up here but we are still practicing common sense and social distancing.  This weekend in the States is the weekend prior to Memorial Day, which is officially Monday, we plan to stay around home, dip in the pool and have some good eats.

Speaking of Wings and Fun in the Sun, today I have a funny card using the Fried Chicken digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  I cannot say it enough, I love Bugaboo Stamps and have several.  When I saw this Chicken I had to have it!



The card measures A2 and has been colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  The papers are from the Pink & Main Summer Splash 6x6 paper pad.  This will be me this weekend, sitting around the pool with a cool drink and getting "fried".....well not too fried...and not THAT kind of fried....the sun kind....I really take this Florida Sun seriously.

Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe, have fun and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Crafty Catz
Polkadoodle
QKR Stampede
Cardz TV
Colour Crazy
Creative Fingers #186
Pattie's Creations
Cute Card Thursday
Aud Sentiments
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges

10 comments:

  1. HA! This is great! I love your fabulous coloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree! What a fun image! Love the lovely paper you've used. Your colouring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is not only awesome, but very punny as well! I just love how you colored this card too!
    This is Brian from Penny's Challenge Blog's DT, and I'd like to thank you for entering our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week !
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect fun card for your holiday, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Donna ,
    What an awsome creation you made I like it so much
    Thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
    Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
    Be safe and healthy
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
    DT Polkadoodle
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This certainly puts a smile on one's face!
    The image is very cute and the colouring great.
    Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations
    Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, Donna! Great colouring and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!