Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Hetty Clare Bonnets and Bows - The Kiss

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing an A2 card featuring a digi stamp from Hetty Clare titled The Kiss.  Hetty has such great images and this one is no exception.  I originally purchased this image for a Valentine's Day card and decided to color it up again for my swap buddy.


The papers are from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad titled Everyday; another Tuesda Morning score!  I hope you like this sweet little card which is being posted to my swap partner today.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Fab N Funky
Crafty Creations
Ellibelle Wednesday Challenge
Crafty Sentiments
Digi Choosday
Through the Craft Room Door
QKR Stampede
Cardz TV #114
Krafty Chicks

5 comments:

  1. Your colouring is really stunning. This is so pretty. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely girly card. Great image and papers. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, beautiful papers, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT DigiChoosday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I like this im age and colours.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Loving the bright colors!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about feminine creations!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!