Monday, May 11, 2020

Sending Hugs

Hello and Happy Monday!  It's a beautiful day here in Florida; breezy and sunny.  I hope it's nice where you are.  Today is a quick post sharing a Gerda Steiner Digi Stamp named Sending Hugs


My card measures the standard A2 and I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I used designer papers from a DCWV 6"x 6" paper pad titled Playful Pets Mat Stack.  I picked it up at Tuesday Morning last week - the first day they opened back up after the pandemic closing.  It felt good to get out and do a bit of shopping!

I added some Baker's Twine and Nuvo Drops to finish the card.  It's a darling image and I'm sending the card to a swap buddy.  We all need a big hug after what we've been through.  Things are slowly getting back on track and it feels good.

Until next time. Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:
All Fun Challenges
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Pixie's Crafty Workshop
Angie's Digital Stamps
Corrosive Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Donna! Awesome card, and wow, your stores are open? In Chicago, the governor has implemented a 5-phase opening of the state, and we're only in phase 2. Not that I'm complaining, our numbers are still going UP.
    We would love to have you qualify for prizes this month, but can you pretty please add our blog name and link to your post?? I think you forgot! LOL Thanks for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.
    https://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-80-opt-twist-furry-or.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Link to the challenge is listed....it's the 3rd one down from top

      Delete
  2. Donna your card is perfection and something everyone needs right now! A big hug! ;-) Thank you for sharing your warm and fuzzy creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Donna! I'm so happy things are being eased where you live. We're ever so slightly eased here but it's going to be a long haul until many of us will be able to freely leave our homes and feel safe. I drove to our local bottle bank to get rid of some empties yesterday - first time I've been out for ages, it felt weird!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card and an adorable image. I think there are a lot of people waiting for hugs!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!