Tuesday, June 2, 2020

"Bacon" in the Sun

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!  It's been a nice, relaxing day here in Central Florida.  I did find time to craft a bit and put together this cute card.  The image is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp titled Bacon in the Sun.  This sunbathing Piggy is enjoying a cool drink, sitting on the beach somewhere tropical and is turning a bright pink!


The papers are from the Pink & Main Summer Splash 6x6 paper pad.  I colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, added accents with a white Gelly Roll Pen and placed blue sequins here and there to finish off the card. I'm pleased with it and think this image is just adorable.

That's all for now and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

8 comments:

  1. Hahah! What a fun and quirky card! Love it!
    DT for Artsy Divas
    MyAlteredRealityArt.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! How precious is that little piggy. SO cute and fun and I LOVE your card design.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scene and fantastic papers. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's me after about 15 minutes in the sun! What a FUN creation. Thank you for sharing your playful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and supporting us. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! That sentiment is awesome with that image! Thanks so much for the smile today 😊 Oh, and that plaid paper is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, when I was younger, I tried 'bacon in the sun', but all I could do was burn and peel. Never, ever did I get a tan! So, now I wear big hats, and attempt NOT to tan! What a darling card! Your cards are absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha!!! So cute!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but things have been crazy lately, haven’t they!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!