Sunday, May 31, 2020

Tumble Tizzy Pastimes

Good Sunday to You.  I've sat down for a crafting minute to work on some cards and I wanted to share my Tumble Ted card with you.  He is from the Tumble Tizzy Pastimes Collection that I've had in my stash for quite some time.  I have been revisiting some of the items in my stash and working with them lately.  All of the images in this CD ROM kit are adorable and there are so many.


He's named Tumble Ted, I assume, because he's clumsy (see the bandage on his face).  Also, he's a popular children's character in the UK.  He's just cute no matter and an easy color. 

The papers are from the American Crafts Everyday 6x6 paper pad, I colored him with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some white gel pen accents.  Simply card by my standards and I'm pleased with how the card turned out.  

Have a great day and until next time,  Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


4 comments:

  1. This is darling. I love the sweet image and how you colored it and designed your card. Great job!

    I'd love to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. My challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and it would be a blessing to have you join in the fun. We also have AWESOME prizes from the most amazing sponsors. I hope you will stop by soon.

    Have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I always love the white highlights. I forget to do that and it adds to your lovely coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty bright and cheerful colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely cute - great colouring too - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!