Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Flower Bumble Bee

I'm back today to share a card I made using Flower Bee from Bugaboo Stamps.  This is a sweet little image and makes for a quick card.  The image is easy to color and Bugaboo is one of my all time favorite digi designers.


My card is an A2 size, I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the papers are from the American Crafts Everyday 6x6 paper pad, I used Wink of Stella on the Flower and Crystal Stickles on the Bees' Wings for that added Sparkle and Shine.  The sentiment is from a Cardz TV Stamp Set and I thought it was appropriate as this little Bee looks like he's flying through the air, carrying his big flower and seed pods are probably probably falling off.

Thanks for the visit and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

6 comments:

  1. I love your bumble bee card. The bee cards are so popular right now and I love them. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card, beautiful 😍 thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute Donna! Love it!
    From DT for Artsy Divas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this just adorable! I love it, Donna! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your really cute card, and hope to see you again. Hugs,
    Lori P (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Donna!! Love it!!Love the design.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Claudia Martins
    TTCRD DT
    {https://1pandaideiascriativas.blogspot.com/}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!