Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ice Cream Bouquet

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a card created using the Sweetness Digital Stamp Set by Graciellie Designs.  It's a lovely digi set with 1 focal image and 5 sentiments.  I created this card for a June Card Swap partner and it measures A2 (4.25" x 5.5").


For the background, I used a stencil and Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel in the Gold to create the very shiny and glittery pattern. The Gel has itty bitty stars and lots of glitter; it's actually very stunning.  I'm a huge fan of Stickles so this Gel was right up my alley.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and die cut the image with a scalloped oval die.  The sentiment is one that's included in the set, which I simply cut as a rectangle.  The image and the sentiment are mounted on foam tape for a bit of dimension.  Finally, I added some Card Candy for a finishing touch.  

The hardest part of this card was applying the Stickles Gel consistently as I tend to be heavy handed when applying anything through a stencil.  The background is so sparkly and the picture really doesn't do it justice.  

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great coloring, Donna! Thank you for sharing another awesome card at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is gorgeous!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this time around! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic background and card! Love seeing your creations at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Donna. Great choice of colors!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Monthly Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about the Summer Garden!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, any friend would be so happy to get this one. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
    Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Donna - love your colouring and the glitter.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for choosing to share with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! �� Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!