Friday, June 19, 2020

Single Orange Rose

I'm back to share a card I created using a Free Digi Download from Power Poppy by Marcella Hawley.  It's a lovely and elegant Single Rose digi stamp which can be used in so many ways.  You can duplicate the image and have a beautiful dozen if you wanted.  Today, I used 1 single Rose and colored it Orange with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


I don't often see Orange Roses and I wanted a color other than Pink, Yellow or Red; the Ribbon was my inspiration for the Orange Color.  I created a sparkly background using a stencil and the Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel in Moon Dust.  I wanted a background that popped but was monochromatic; the background is lovely and it's hard to see in the picture.  I am loving these Stickles Glitter Gels!

  I used a Die from my stash to cut out the focal image, used a sentiment stamp from a very old Hero Arts set and popped the focal image and sentiment up on foam pads for a bit of dimension.  The card is intended for one of my July Swap Partners and I am pleased with the finished product.  I hope she likes it just as much as I do. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love your colouring and design. Perfect details!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the orange and white! It's such a crisp, clean look. Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty rose and colors of the rose and card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy challenge (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Power Poppy images. This is beautifully done. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    From

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna!!!! Love the orange flower and your background is stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Rose, love the colour! Thanks for joining our Colour Crazy challenge, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional no design paper” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!