Thursday, June 18, 2020

Summer Pup

I'm back to share another Swap Card I created using the Summer Pup digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps.  Since Summer officially begins this weekend, I thought it appropriate to color up this Puppy at the Beach, wearing his cool shades, equipped with his safety float and ready for a swim.  


This card measures A2 (4.25" x 5.5"), the designer papers are from the Pink & Main Summer Splash 6x6 paper pad and the focal image is colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  

I die cut the image, the Palm Trees and the sentiment with dies from my stash.  I doubled up the Palm Trees and the sentiment words for a bit of dimension and colored the Palm Trees with alcohol markers as well.  

For a finishing touch, I lightly inked around the focal image with Salty Ocean Distress Ink by Ranger.  Lastly, I added some Wink of Stella to the sentiment words and placed some Card Candy to complete this fun Summer card.  Another Swap done and dusted...time to work on another!

Thanks for visiting and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna 

**Challenges Entered:
As You Like It (Digis because I can store them on an external drive and can be resized easily)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely summer fun. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge, this is such a fun card!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer Fun for sure! great card Donna, love the palm trees!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, love the dog stamp. He's having a great time. Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job!Such a beautiful card !! Thank you for your fabulous creation and sharing it with us at Aud Sentimens Blog Challenge . It's always great to have you with us.HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Claudia Martins - DT
    (1 Panda Idéias Criativas)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!