Sunday, July 12, 2020

Dollie Daydream Goes East

Happy Lazy Sunday to All.  Today's make and share is a Slim Line Card featuring an image from Polkadoodle's Dollie Daydream Goes East Collection, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Die Cuts, DSP and Gems.


My card measures 3.75" x 8.5" and fits perfectly into a Business Size (#10) envelope.  I recently acquired slim line dies so I cut 2 panels for this card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, mounted everything flat; no dimension this time...which is unusual for me as I love my foam pads.  Lastly, added some dashes and dots with a Gelly Roll White Pen for highlights and Pink Gems for sparkle. 

I'd like to remind everyone of the Anything Goes with a Twist Monthly Challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges, still lots of time left to enter and the sponsor this month is Vectoria Designs.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
 

10 comments:

  1. Hello Donna. Nice to see you joining our challenge with a very pretty card. I love the slim line shape and the image you have chosen. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection of images. You've done a beautiful job with her. Fabulous card design, and such pretty background paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. She works perfectly on this long and skinny card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, great style and layout and fabulous colouring.

    Thank you for joining in with my challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! for a shape like that. I might have had one when I was about 15. Lovely card and thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your coloring is amazing, as is your card! Love the image and the pretty pink gingham pattern paper! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see a slim line card, love the colouring and image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colouring skills especially on her hair. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a striking card! A belated thank you for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge in July. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!