Thursday, July 16, 2020

Best Flowers for a Friend

Hello, I'm back with today's make and share using Gina K. Designs Best Flowers Stamp Set and the Ornamental Fans Stencil, Fine White Embossing Powder, Ranger Archival Inks and Ranger Distress Inks.


My card measures A2 (4.25"x 5.5") with 2 mats and a frame that I cut myself using a ruler and exacto knife.  I stamped and heat embossed the floral images and leaves, then cut out with the matching dies.  

I inked the images with Distress Inks in the colors Wilted Violet and Mowed Lawn.  I stenciled over a white panel with Ranger Archival Ink in the color Violet.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment and added some iridescent sequins for sparkle.  

This is a lovely stamp set from Gina K. Designs and was part of the July Kit.  The kit included 3 stamp sets, a stencil, matching dies for one of the stamp sets and 8 sheets of 8.5" x 11" cardstock in lovely colors.  I cannot wait for Gina to release the August Kit...I'm ready to get my hands on it!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the colours and the white embossing powder looks fab! Thank you for playing along with Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've chosen for this! Wonderful design too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I love those big blooms. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on
    World Wide Open Design Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx DT for WWODT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Awesome colors and love the flowers. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card.... Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #30.

    Nan DT http://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card - thanks for sharing with us at the Creatalicious Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty - I love the soft stencilled background you created to accent those gorgeous blooms. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!