Thursday, July 9, 2020

Love Will Find A Way

Today's make and share is a card inspired by Gina K. Designs and features an image from her latest kit.  Also, a sentiment from Kelly Creates and some ink blending.


I'm usually a News at Noon or an Evening News Watcher but lately I cannot bear it.  So much turmoil, so much hate and separation.  This card came to me over the weekend and I think it's appropriate for the current times we are living.  With a little inspiration from a Gina K. Designs You Tube Video, this is my take on her make.

In hindsight, I think I should have allowed the Distress Oxides to dry completely before stamping the focal image and the sentiment.  I left them sit for about 30 minutes but maybe that wasn't enough time; it appears the circle is in front of the image and sentiment instead of the other way round; it's ok I suppose.  I still like the card and it represents how I'm feeling at the moment.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, I love the colours of your background.
    Thank you for your lovely visit.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I just love the background! Thank you for sharing in our challenge. Please join us again!
    Hugs, Joy
    Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card turned out beautifully, Donna! I also love how wonderfully you've showcased that image. Just what we need more of during these days. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope to see you again. Stay safe. Hugs, Lori xx (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card! Gorgeous blended background!
    Thank you for joining us again at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? Simple AWESOME! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I like the black - it really pops against the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Donna! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Kathy { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card for such times as these!! Prayers are certainly needed for our world. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning. I also struggle with the news at the moment. This card is a wonderful inspiration for these times! I quite like the accidental effect of the sentiment seeming to be behind the colourful image. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!