Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Watercolor Bouquet

Today's make and share is a Watercolor Bouquet.  I haven't played with my watercolors in a very long time.  I used to make at least 2 cards a week using my watercolors but put them away about a year ago and forgot about using them.  I had an idea in my head today, inspired by Gina K. Designs and thought I would give it a try.


I embossed a 3.75" x 5" panel, then scored every 1/2" to create a Fence with foliage hanging and growing over it, inked the panel with Vintage Photo and Shabby Shutters Distress Inks.  I stamped the Bouquet and colored with Gansai Tambi Watercolors, die cut the image, mounted on another smaller panel that was embossed with the same folder.  I popped up the focal image with foam pads and finally added the sentiment and a few pieces of Card Candy to complete the project.  

That's my make and share for today, I hope you enjoyed it and gain some inspiration from it.  Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. ooo Donna! Your background 'fence' is the highlight for me! How beautiful! I love that you've carried the theme over onto the smaller embossed panel, and that your bouquet colours pop right out against the earth-tone background. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and great take with our "Embossing" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week, Donna ! Thanks for joining the fun and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous floral display and the background looks amazing!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful :) I love the way you incorporated the foliage with the fence design!
    This is Brian from Penny's Blog. Thank you for entering our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Love the colours of your bouquet.
    Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations
    Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty and great layout.

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Chooseday Challenges.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Thankyou for joining in the 'no patterned paper' challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!