Wednesday, September 30, 2020

A Big Boo To You!

 Hello and Happy Wednesday.  We've made it through half the week and I can see the weekend just around the corner.  I've been on a roll with Halloween cards so today's make and share is....you guessed it...another Halloween card.  


This A2 sized card features a stamped image from the Brutus Monroe Stamp of the Month Club set.  The monthly charge is $5 US so I couldn't resist getting in on the club.  The sets usually contain 1 image with 1 sentiment.  

The sentiment with this image was quite small so I chose to die cut the word "Boo" out of some old alphabet dies I have in my stash.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and used designer papers from the DCWV "Witches Brew" 6x6 mat stack.  For a final touch and to provide some balance, I added 3 purple gems.  I hope I didn't scare you with this Spooky card!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:




7 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a fabulous image for our theme, love it. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love the witch background and the cute pumpkin and sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute!! Such a great design! Awesome choice for the "BOO"!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! and coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Pennys Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny's. Looking forward to seeing you again. Love Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!