Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Ghostly Greetings

 Hello and Happy Tuesday.  The day is marching right along, I thought I would take a minute to post my make and share for today.  This A2 card features some ghosts from the recent Gina K. Designs Fall Release which can be found here.  At the time of this post, the kit is sold out but next month, the stamp set featuring the ghosts will be available on it's own; it's titled Haunts and Harvest.


The ghosts are too cute to spook, I think it's their whimsical eyes...they just make me smile.  I created a background panel with an old stencil and some distress oxide inks.  I stamped, heat enbossed and die cut the ghosts, popped them up on fiam pads and placed on a die cut circle I thought resembled a spooky harvest moon.  The designer paper strip is from the DCWV "Witches Brew" 6x6 Mat Stack.  Lastly, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment (which is part of the Haunts and Harvest stamp set) with a ghostly white powder.  Scary indeed!   Well.....not too much.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



10 comments:

  1. What a cute card, and that ink blended background really makes the background die pop! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Donna, I missed out on those cute little ghosts! Thank you for joining the Always Fun Challenge.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Such a cute image and I love the 'eyes' paper!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. Great thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am admiring the cute card again.Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your three little ghosts with the eyes background. Such a fun and spooky card! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Diane! Thanks so much for participating with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute. I love your little ghosts.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges and I hope to see your cards again.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those ghosts! So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little ghosts are so super cute!

    Thank you for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!