Sunday, September 6, 2020

Forever Friends

 Hello and Happy Sunday!  Today's make and share features the Gina K. Designs stamp set Layered Leaf Prints, Ranger Archival Inks and heat embossing.


Inspired by a Gina K. Designs YouTube Video, I stamped leaf images randomly on a piece of card using Ranger Archival Inks in the colors Potting Soil, Monarch Orange, Fern Green, Watering Can and Red Geranium.

The sentiment is also from the same stamp set, which I heat embossed.  I decided to pop up the small "Friends" wording on foam pads to allow a better contrast against the busy background.  As a final touch, I placed Gold Sequins around for a bit of Autumn Sparkle.   I do like how this A2 card turned out in the end but next time I believe I will leave more white space.

I would also like to remind you of the monthly challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges.  The theme is Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist.  This month it's ATG with Twist of Autumn/Fall.  The sponsor is AMB Illustrations so please stop over and join in the fun!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! I love the random stamping and the colors just work so well off one another. Thanks for accepting the challenge this fortnight at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great Fall card and I love the font on the sentiment. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    TTCRD DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card to send to your bestie! Love that background!! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Donna, your colour choice is perfect for Autumn! The sentiment grounds everything. Just wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Challenge up your life. Greetings, Anja

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!