Saturday, September 5, 2020

Thankful We Know Each Other

 Happy Satur-YAY!  Today's make and share features stamps from the Memory Box Grateful Autumn Stamp Set, Heat Embossing, Ink Blending and Die Cutting. 


I have been practicing my ink blending skills and I thought it was a great time to start some Autumn cards.  I stamped and heat embossed the leaves and acorns and blended Distress Inks in the colors Faded Brick, Fossilized Amber and Tea Dye; splattered some water droplets for an added element and backed with a brown piece of card.  The plaid paper is from my scrap stash, I heat embossed the sentiment on a tag die cut using Copper Embossing Power, added baker's twine and Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Golden Sunset - card complete.

I've created this card for a Swap and it will be on it's way to my friend next week.  I hope she likes it and it reminds her of the upcoming Fall Season.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous ink blending, and I love the way the blended and embossed panel looks atop that awesome plaid patterned paper. A wonderful creation to celebrate fall. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used here in this soft autumnal palette. Thanks for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and blending! Love the plaid paper and how beautifully everything looks together! THank you for playing along with the Festive Friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful resist card! I love the fall theme to it. Thank you for entering the Crafter's Castle Challenge. Best of luck!

    --Monica (heartcraftpaper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, Donna.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!