Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Just for You Wreath

 Hello and Happy Tuesday Evening....yes, it's evening at the time of this posting, I've just had the opportunity to share today's make.  It was a quick and easy Note Card measuring 5" square with a little back story to go along with it:


A few months ago, the Hubby talked me into going with him to a local Flea Market and Swap Meet.  After walking a few aisles, I came across an elderly couple that had what appeared to be loads of crafting supplies on their tables.  I found a box of silicone stamps sets that, of course, were not of great quality but I thought, why not.  I'll go through them and what I don't want, I'll gift to the Hospice Charity Shoppe.  I also just wanted to contribute to the couple; they were so sweet.

I paid practically nothing ($20 US) and the box must have contained at least 50 small sets of various stamps.  I used the Wreath Builder Templates from Gina K. Designs to create a small floral wreath with one of the sets in the box.  I colored the images with my Alcohol Markers, used an embossing pen to apply embossing ink to the center of the flowers so I could emboss them with Gold powder.  For a final touch, I added 3 pieces of card candy and called this little notecard complete.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great find on the market stall and pretty card with the floral stamps, lovely to see you at our October challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great find and a great card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely story, and wonderful and cheerful card, Donna. So glad you joined our Lemon Shortbread Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog. Hayley DT member. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!