Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Stampin' Pretty PALS Blog Hop - July 2024


Hello Friends and thanks for stopping by!  Today is the Stampin' Pretty PALS Blog Hop and our theme is: My Favorites from the Catalog.

I had a difficult time deciding which new Stampin' Up set to use for this hop, I have quite a few favorites from the new 2024 Catalog.  I've decided to showcase the new "Magnolia Mood" set, along with designer series papers from the Nature's Sweetness 12x12 paper pack. 


For my card, I've used the Magnolia Mood Bundle, which includes the stamp set and coordinating dies.  I love the details of the stamped images, they have a vintage vibe to me, and of course I adore Magnolias.


Included in the die set are extra leaf dies, which I've cut from kraft, tan and gold mirror card.  The floral image as been colored using alcohol markers and cut using the coordinating die.  

I wanted to keep the flowers as light as possible and went with a bolder leaf color, I'm happy with the contrast.  Also, the designer series paper (DSP) used to ground the focal image has gold splatters, which are printed on the papers, so no need to add splatter manually, love that too since I'm a huge fan of splatters.


I've kept the inside simple, only stamping a smaller magnolia at the bottom left corner.  I've left the card without an inside sentiment, once I decide what occasion I will need this card for, then I will stamp a sentiment.

There’s more inspiration to show you, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Please mark your calendars for the blog hop next month (August 14th), when our theme will be My Summer Vacation.  You can find the list of products I've used today, complete with item numbers, at the end of this post. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  3. Donna Walls at Duncan Street Designs -- You are Here!
  4. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  5. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
  6. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  7. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  8. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  9. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  10. Stefani Ewing at Stamp With Stefani
  11. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  12. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
  13. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  14. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Product List

Challenges Entered:

15 comments:

  1. OH! This is gorgeous Donna, great choice to keep the flowers paler. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, Love how you combined Magnolia Mood with Nature's Sweetness DSP! A beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done and what a gorgeous floral stamp! Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Donna and a beautiful flower stamp that you've used. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Donna. I love the layout of your design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing how you put your own stamp on the product coordination we adore so much in Stampin' Up!® Donna! You've created a fresh, beautiful collage here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Donna! This magnolia bundle was a close second for me so I am glad that you did it. This bundle will always look elegant and timeless, making it a great investment for our crafting funds. I love the DSP you chose, and I'm happy it was carried over from the last catalog. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and a lovely layout. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, that's beautiful and I love the finishing touches. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! The flowers and die cuts are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous! I love seeing traditional cardmaking! Nice papers, nice focal! Nice work! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card Donna, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!