Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Stampin' Pretty PALS Blog Hop - August 2024

 


Hello Friends and thanks for stopping by!  Today is the Stampin' Pretty PALS Blog Hop and our theme this month is: My Summer Vacation.

My summer vacations usually include water, either in the pool or at the beach, so for my Hop project this month, I've used the new Stampin' Up Seaside Wishes Stamp and Die Bundle along with the Country Woods Designer Series Papers to create a card that best represents my Summer holidays.


Included in this bundle is a hybrid embossing folder that fits the sand dollar dies, which enables you to emboss and cut, I love that!  After embossing/die cutting the shells, I very lightly blended Summer Splash, Old Olive and Peach Pie inks over them to highlight the embossed textures.  I've also stamped and die cut 2 starfish, using Crumb Cake ink.


I think the designer series papers give the perfect Coastal vibes.  I've stamped the sentiment using SU Pebbled Path ink and popped on dimensionals, along with the shell cluster.  And of course, I've added a nest of Linen Thread behind the shell cluster and splattered everything with white acrylic paint for added interest.  To finish everything off, I've completed the inside with a few starfish and bubbles. 


There’s more inspiration to show you, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Please mark your calendars for the blog hop next month (September 11th), when our theme will be "All Creatures Great and Small".  You can find the list of products I've used today, complete with item numbers, at the end of this post. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna
Demonstrator #2302441

Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:

Product List:


**Challenges Entered:
Stampin' Up Only Challenges - Fav Techniques are Embossing and Die Cutting

26 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! The sand dollars are amazing. Love the beach theme and sentiment. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.
    A Cut Above Challenge Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and such pretty colors! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts and I spy with my little eye challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a gorgeous card. I love the texture of the blue paper on the background. Those shells and starfishes are great. A fantastic card for this season. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Donna! I like the bold background paired with the soft colors. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful seaside stamp on our summer vacation blog hop Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colors for this ocean themed card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!! Shelling is one of my favorite outdoor activities!! Thanks for playing along with our "Camping/Outdoor Activity" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...your shell card with your blue background makes a great guy card!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G343

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Donna! We were thinking alike!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coastal vibe. I agree with summer vacations needing a water element. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful nautical card, Donna! Love the layered papers you used. They go perfectly with this bundle. Thank you for joining the blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, I love the colors and texture you added to this seasie scene! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, you've chosen the perfect bundle for your summer vacation memories. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card Donna, with a real summer 'vibe'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, it has all the lovely elements of the seaside. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Summer vibes at their finest! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How lovely. I love the sand dollars. So glad you joined us at The Creative Crafters for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautifully conceived and executed project! Thanks for playing along at A Place to Start1
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, how pretty this is! Makes me wish I was at the beach right now. A fantastic use of those dies. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Guest designer for A Cut Above

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice card, Donna. A trip to the beach is a perfect Outdoor activity. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us a t C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous!! I'm a sucker for sand dollars and the dimension on yours is fabulous!! Love the layout, too. Thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card. We used to collect cowry shells from the beach in Cornwall when Patrick was younger. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely stunning and so beautifully designed. Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we definitely hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those softly blended sand dollars are gorgeous. They help give such a calm and peaceful feel to your beach themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty card. Love the soft colors and so glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner, Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!