Saturday, October 3, 2020

Surprise Designer at Bugaboo Stamps

 Hello everyone and Happy Saturday!  I've been invited as a Surprise Guest Designer for the month of October at Bugaboo Stamps! Those who know me know Bugaboo is my Favorite Designer so you can imagine how surprised and excited I was to be invited!  For my team project, I had the pleasure of creating a Halloween themed card for the Anything Goes themed Saturday Challenge.


For my project, I used the Frame It Witch & Frog digital image.  This was a fun image to color up using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I mounted the focal panel on foam pads for a bit of dimension, die cut a scary bat, used designer paper from the Paper Studio, stamped a sentiment from a really old set in my stash and accented the image with Wink of Stella.  

Please visit the Saturday Weekly Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps to see the other awesome team projects and enter to win your choice of some fun Bugaboo images.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
This Is Halloween

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful sophisticated witch,love your colouring and choice of papers,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at 'This is Halloween' Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! Love her bright blue hair. Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello... me again! This time stopping by from QKR Stampede Challenge. Thanks for joining us! DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges. Hugs rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog ~Tracy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!