Friday, October 2, 2020

The Pumpkin Trio

 Hello and Happy Fri-Yay!  Today's make and share features the Pumpkin Trio digi from Bugaboo Stamps.  It was a quick, easy and fun coloring project that I used to create this A2 sized Halloween card.


I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color the images, the designer papers are from the loose 12x12 paper section at Hobby Lobby and the sentiment, which was heat embossed, is from the Gina K. Designs Haunts and Harvest Stamp set.

I kept the embellishments simple, only adding Wink of Stella Sparkle Pen to the Sunflowers and the middle Punpkins' teeth.  I love the look on his face, the entire digial image is so cute and Bugaboo is a big Fav of mine.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


5 comments:

  1. What lovely pumpkin and card.
    Thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image Donna, super fun card, great work!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week:-)

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the faces on these pumpkins made me smile thanks for sharing them with us at crafty catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love this! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at 'This is Halloween' Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!