Friday, November 13, 2020

Colour Crazy Challenge - Winter Snowflake

 Hello and Happy Fri-YAY!  Today begins a new challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge with our sponsor being Ching Chou Kuik.  I'm a Guest Designer at Colour Crazy for the forseeable so for my design team project, I had the pleasure of using Winter Snowflake for my card.


I've created an A2 sized Holiday card in non-traditional holiday colors.  I die cut a large panel for the background and die cut the focal image, which I popped up on foam pads.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, added Wink of Stella to her wings and placed some clear drops for additional interest. 

We hope you'll join us this week at The Colour Crazy Challenge, we would love to see your projects and hope to inspire you with ours.

Until next time, Happy Crafting
Donna

**Challenges Entered:




7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! Gorgeous image and that background is really fabulous! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image, perfect for your non-traditional Christmas colors. I love your choices. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeaous card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Craft Rocket Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card.
    Big Hug Bianca
    Winter Wonderland Challenges Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully coloured card! Thanks for sharing this in our challenge this month at Patties Creations- Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!