Thursday, November 12, 2020

Merry Christmas Gnome

 Hello!  Today's make is a Card with a Tag on Top, featuring a Gnome, Foil, Glitter, Flock, Die Cuts and Stenciling. 


To create my card, I started with the tag first.  I used the Gina K. Designs and Thermo Web "Gnome for the Holidays" Stamp and Stencil Kit.  This kit was a collaboration between Thermo Web and Gina K. Designs and includes Foils, Stamps Stencils and Dies.  

The designer papers are a mixture of scrap and a large panel from the Memory Box "Christmas Plaid 6x6 paper pad, the Gnome beard is White Flocking, the baubles in the trees are die cut from red foil and the starry background is Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture paste over a stencil. 

For a final touch, I added a bit of ribbon, attaching it to the tag with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and covering the staple with the sentiment strip.

Christmas crafting has begun and if I stay on track, I won't be pulling my hair out come December 15th...the day I give myself to have all cards in the mail.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:





7 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag on this wonderful Christmas card. Love the traditional colours. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, GDT Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive! I love the gnome. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterfly.creations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww... *fiep, fiep* I really love your creation! I love gnomes and your card is just fantastic! Wonderful colours and fab design. WOW!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card. Fun images and paper choices. I like the idea it's on a tag. Great added fun look. Thanks for sharing over at Do-Al(l)creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful christmas card. Love the tag as eye catcher!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, your tag makes me happy! I love this cute little gnome and the wonderful patterned papers you have used. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design, Donna - love the paper piecing.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!