Sunday, November 8, 2020

Slimline Foil Transfer

 Good Sunday Morning to You!  I have a quick post today sharing a slimline card I created that's fairly simple in design using foil transfer.


This card was created using Deco Foil Duo Transfer Gel and the Deco Foil Autumn Watercolor Foil. To adhere the foil, I used my laminator but with the Duo Gel, heat in not required.  You can achieve the same result using your die cutting machine.  The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Zen Flowers Stamp Set.  I did stencil very lightly on the sentiment strip and inked around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 

I hope you have a wonderful day.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the leaf design, beautiful sentiment stamp also, love your edging, all in all a wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has come together beautifully!
    Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
    Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MIUCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!