Monday, November 9, 2020

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

 Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope everyone is well and had a wonderful weekend.  Today begins a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with the challenge theme being Anything Goes.  Our generous sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and it's always a pleasure working with their images.

For my design team project, I used the clever Ruby Thanksgiving which is part of Bugaboo's Monthly Calendar of images.  This image represents the month of November and I'm still finishing up Autumn and Thanksgiving cards, so I couldn't resist using this image.


My Ruby is a Southern Lady; she reminds me of my momma when the Bouffant hair-do's were popular.  My momma went to the Beauty Parlor every Friday and came home with her hair stiff with hair spray and piled up HIGH!  

I created the sentiment in my Word Processing Program as I didn't have one with the "y'all" and that was a must for my Southern Ruby!  The DSP is from the Echo Park "Celebrate Autumn" 6x6 paper pad.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some sequins for sparkle.  What type of Pie do you think she has made?  If it were my momma, it would be Apple.....Hot Apple Pie with a big scoop of French Vanilla Ice Cream on top!  

Please visit us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and play along with us in the challenge.  We would love to see your creations.  Until Next time, Happy Crafting Y'all!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

7 comments:

  1. This is fab, I love the backing paper! Thank you for joining us over at color it, create it, show it off challenge. Good luck with your entry. Jasmin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image

    Thank you for sharing with us over at A Perect Time to Craft and good luck with you entry
    Claire DT
    A Perfect Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Stay safe and well.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT



    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Another FABULOUS creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image for your card. Thanks for sharing at my challenge blog last week. A new challenge started today! The theme is NO CARDS. Hope you'll join in the fun this week.
    https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our November challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, Donna - love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!