Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Day #5 - Make Us Laugh!

 Happy Wednesday to you and welcome to Day #5 of  Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  It's been fun the past few days and the fun continues with today's theme of "Make Us Laugh".

For my design team project today, I used the hilarious and grouchy Margaret Live in a Toaster digital image.  I can relate to this, just ask my hubby..I must have at least 1 cup of coffee in the morning before I can be motivated to do anything!  LOL


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the designer papers are from the Bo Bunny "Kiss the Cook" 6x6 paper pad.  I added Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to her glass lenses; that's all the Bells and Whistles on this card.

Please join us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog this week to enter in any one of the days of challenges.  We would love to see your creations!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


4 comments:

  1. Love this card, I need that sentiment in my life! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I totally agree!

    Again, thank you Donna for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es muy bonita la tarjeta!

    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!