Thursday, December 17, 2020

Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Day #6 - Photo Inspiration

 Hello and Welcome Back to Day #6 of Holiday Chaos at the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  The theme for today is Photo Inspiration:


For my team project for today, I colored the Snow Globe Santa's Sled with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and used papers from a Memory Box and Echo Park 6x6 paper pad.  I fussy cut the Snow Globe and popped up on foam pads for dimension and although it's hard to see in the photo, I accented the image with a Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter Pen.

 

Now you may think, how was my project inspired by the provided photo  - it seems to be a stretch....so hear me out....Santa's sled is missing a Reindeer (which is in the photo) and Santa is encased in a Snowglobe (it's a cold, snowy scene in the photo) and the background paper has a bauble print (the little girl is offering the Reindeer a Red Bauble) so........my inspiration all wrapped up with this cute card :)

Please visit us at Catch the Bug for the Holiday Chaos...only 2 more days left of fun and festivities.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. You made a cheerfull christmascard!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fellow Floridian, I'm buying your story lock stock and barrel. Mainly because you fussy cut and deserve an A just for that. Super cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of papers you have used for your fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combination of papers you have used for your fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!