Sunday, December 13, 2020

Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Day #2 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and Happy Sunday!  Today is Day #2 of the Holiday Chaos celebration at Catch the Bug; Bugaboo Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week we are celebrating with daily themes and prizes with Grand Prizes awarded at the conclusion.  Today's theme is a Sketch Challenge and for my project, I'm using the Christmas Doodles image.


I stayed true to the sketch with the exception of moving the sentiment up higher on the card.  The papers are from a Martha Stewart 12x12 paper pad I bought on After Christmas Clearance a few years ago.  The silver snowflake buttons and poinsettia embellishment are items in my stash purchased at After Christmas Clearance sales.  The digital images were colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

We hope you'll visit the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog today for more inspiration and hopefully enter your project in the challenge.  Until Next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna 

**Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors of this card and the layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card over at Allsorts Christmas theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colorful card. Thanks for playing at 52cct

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!