Monday, December 14, 2020

Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Day #3 - Anything But A Card

 Happy Monday!  The Holiday Chaos continues at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog with today's theme being Anything But a Card.


My design team project features the Punky Kidz Sitter image that I turned into a desktop calendar.  I used die cuts and created a small calendar on the computer, printed it off and attached the pages together with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.  

I have now sent this off to one of my card swap buddies as a Christmas Present.  I colored her in holiday colors with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and used a sentiment that would reflect what I truly wish for her and everyone else for the upcoming year.

Please stop by the challenge blog at Bugaboo this week for more Holiday Chaos, Prizes and Fun!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute calendar. Your coloring is lovely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way of doing a desktop calendar Donna. Thank you for entering the Red and Green/Christmas Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative and cute! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our December challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy. Also wishing you a fabulous 2021!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pies.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!